The Case for Metal Roof Restoration:
Metal Roof Replacement is expensive and often disruptive. The old saying of “You get what you pay for!” is very true in the metal panel world. Even if you choose to replace metal panels with the least expensive option on the market today, you can still pay 200-300% more for a metal roof replacement. Due to code, many replacement projects need expensive labor tear-offs and then disposal of that waste.
Our Metal Roof Restoration System stops leaks, inhibits rust and provides an energy-efficient, long-lasting, attractive finish coat which will extend the life of your roof for years.
- Saves time and money, typically less than half the cost of total replacement
- No landfill fees or tear-off going to landfill
- 88% reflectivity means reduced energy costs
- 60 degrees cooler on the surface of the metal due to reflectivity
- 33% energy savings
Contact one of our MRR contractors for a hassle-free consultation on ways that we can help you restore your metal roof.
- Contact Us : 337-404-6566